New problems need new resolutions and we believe you should have an idea of what other people are doing to address today's issues. Inavate's series of 25 minute WebEx's are short and deliver analysis, benefit and key details about the products and services we provide.
Your day is busy enough, so we're helping to bring information to you and your colleagues in a way that has little or no impact on your working day. Our 2012 events calendar is being finalised but upcoming topics will include:
- IP Address Management, are you still using a spreadsheet?
- Why Utility Networking makes commercial sense
- Storage for VMWare and VDI environments
- Tape as a cost effective online archive
- Why running Oracle on NAS should never be cost prohibitive
All WebEx's are scheduled for 4pm on a Wednesday afternoon. For log in details, contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the registration form below